Skin Conditions & Dermatology
The Dermatology Unit is based at Christchurch Hospital and offers a wide range of specialist services and is committed to providing an excellent local service to the residents of Dorset in the prevention and treatment of skin conditions. When you come to the Dermatology Unit you can be assured that you will be treated by a dedicated specialist team and cared for your individual needs.
The Dermatology Unit offers a range of procedures including the following:
- General Dermatology
- Patch tests
- Phototherapy & Photo-chemotherapy - ie UVB, PUVA and TLO1
- Dermatological Surgery including wide excisions, local flaps and skin grafts
- Treatment for benign (non-cancerous) lesions including moles, cysts & skin tags
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Treatment for all types of skin cancer
- Diagnostic Skin Biopsies and Expert Skin Pathology
If you already have a referral from your G.P. and wish to book an appointment with a consultant, please contact the consultant's secretary directly.
If you would like more general information about the service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01202 720275.