The Eye Unit offers a wide range of specialist services and is committed to providing an excellent local service to the residents of Dorset in the prevention and treatment of disorders of the eye. When you come to the Eye Unit you can be assured that you will be treated by a dedicated specialist team and cared for your individual needs.
Treatments for the following conditions are available:
- Posterior Capsular Opacification (PCO)
- Acute Glaucoma (Angle Closure)
- Blepharitis (Inflammation of the Eyelids)
- Allergic Conjunctivitis (Hayfever Eyes)
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fluorescein Angiography
- Squint (Strabismus)
- Chalazion or Meibomian Cyst (swelling on the eyelid)
If you already have a referral from your G.P. and wish to book an appointment with a consultant, please contact the consultant's secretary directly.
If you would like more general information about the service, please email us at email@example.com or telephone 01202 720275.